.A Little Lilac in Your Life.

Hello again, my lovelies! I'm back and have brought you a gorgeous little outfit today, just perfect for the spring season, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a beautiful item from the talented creators behind Zaara, is simply a must have for any girl's spring wardrobe! Beautiful textures, great fit with zero modding for my shape, lovely sheer addition to the skirt, shading and wrinkles where it counts, just overall a really pretty dress! Love it.
The eyes, a new addition to the ever expanding line over at IKON, are GORGEOUS. I love the textures, the reflection is perfection, and comes in multiple sizes to find and fit any avatar! Make sure to check them out.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Mya (best buys 2)***BBB**
Hair: Epoque - Tied up (Double dip)
Eyes: IKON -Lucid eyes (hazel)
Necklace/Earrings: [mandala] - Pearl Rain 2 (cream)
Bracelet: [mandala] - Pearl Rain 2 (cream)
Dress: Zaara - Aamani Wrap Dress (print lilac)
Shoes: Redgrave - Carrie

Item photographed:
Alouette - Garden Party Set **The Boutique**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll