.River running free, you know how I feel...

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you something absolutely delicious today, mix and match, here and there from several of the events going on across the grid, I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, a new item from the mastermind behind Truth and available at the newest round of Fameshed, is simply stunning! I love the fades, the textures, the style or cut, and the attention to detail - as you can see everywhere on this beautiful hair style! Love it!
The bodysuit, a new item from the creative designers behind Gawk! and available at The Big Boobies Show, is gorgeous! I love the texturing, the grey on black highlight, several color options available for sale, and  it even has a separate applier available for those of us that wear lolas! Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Tymber (blaze) **NEW** **Fameshed**
Ears: [Mandala] - Stretched ears
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth) **The Boutique**
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Necklace: MG - Delightful Dahlia **NEW** **Fameshed**
Bodysuit: Gawk - Vintage bodysuit (Black) **NEW** **TBBS**
Gloves: Apple May Designs - Royalty black gloves (Part of an outfit)
Boots: Slink - Tall Leather Thigh Boots (Black)

Poses used: Glitterati @ TBBS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll