.Hey, Squidward...

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a splash of color for this warming spring season, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress and handbag combo is a new item from the talented creators behind The Sea Hole and available at the new round of Collabor88, is a beautiful splash of color for the warming weather, perfect for the spring season! Lovely spring dresses, available in several colors with purse accessories available to match! I absolutely love The Sea Hole, not only do they tend to focus on more modest / vintage items for their clothing line but they show originality as well. Great fit, with very little modding for my shape! Great textures, I love the splash of color on the "nude" background of this dress, the tentacles create a gorgeous and yet unexpected accent on this piece, I've already raided the other colors! >.> I almost hate to blog it... not that there isn't surely others that are or have, but because I don't wanna share! It's just THAT cute to me (and that says something)! :P Make sure to check it out when you stop by C88!
The skin, a gorgeous new addition to the line over at Glam Affair and also available at the new round of Collabor88, is simply a must have for every girl's closet! Gorgeous skin at a great price, with several makeup options available (as always)! Natural skin tone, lovely attention to detail around the neckline, delicate shading and highlights here and there creating a beautiful glowing appearance, and the makeup is light and flowery - making this skin an instant favorite! Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Margot (America 04) **C88**
Hair: Magika - Rhyme
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (clarity) **The Boutique**
Necklace/Earrings: MG - Keshi Pearl Heart (Silver)
Dress: The Sea Hole - Mesh Tentacle Dress (Ice Monster) **C88**
Purse: The Sea Hole - Tentacle Handbag (Ice Monster) **C88**
Shoes: Maitreya -Allure (nude)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Menthols vs Regulars)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll