.Caution.

Hello again, my darlings! So I took a few days off, my darling fiancee decided to surprise me with a total blog makeover this week, and spent hours nerd raging (so hot) to get it just perfect for me! \o/ He's so thoughtful. ♥ He even snapped the very first pic to be used on the new layout, so special thanks goes out to him for the amazing dual pic! \o/
I'm back and have brought you something sleek and sexy today, I do hope you enjoy! Today's post features some of the newer items from the very talented and creative designer behind R3volt, my newest sponsor! :D
The top, a sexy new item from the talented creator behind R3volt, is an instant favorite! I love spikes, in a major way!  And spikes in bra form?! Shut up and take my money!! :O Great textures, attention to detail everywhere, great fit with multiple sizes included to fit just about any shape, available in several colors / patterns and features a natural curve to the bust! I love it! :D
The skirt, another sexy little item from R3volt, is a must have for any girl's "tiny little thing" drawer, and this one has earned a permanent spot! I love the texture, the added "grid" pattern fishnet at the bottom, highlights and shading where it counts, zero modding for my shape, available in several colors and patterns, and also comes in multiple sizes to fit just about any avatar. Love it! :D Make sure to swing over to the store to check it out <3
On to the fashion!
 Pic by Cross Aura (mostly unedited)

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Brianna (blaze)
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (growth)
Eye shadow: [Plastik] - Soul Ink (betty)
Collar: R3volt - Kali Collar (black) **NEW**
Piercing: HOD - Silentium
Top: R3volt - Erika Top (pitted black)
Skirt: R3volt - Morgynn Skirt (pitted / leather / black)
Gloves: R3volt - Black studded gloves
Garters: Luck Inc - Garter Nylons (Black)
Boots: A&Y - Deuz Boots (Metallic / Black)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Rock'n'rolla

 

Blogroll