.Strawberry Swirl.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you something pretty in pink, mix and match, here and there, you know how I do! LOL! I do hope you enjoy <3
The dress, a new and beyond adorable little mesh "linen" dress from the talented creators behind E! Eclectic Apparel and available at the new round of Fameshed, is simply just what the spring season is screaming for. Something cute, flirtatious and fun! I'm loving the textures, the fade of the fabric is darling, shading and wrinkles where it counts and zero modding for my shape! Love it!
The skin, a beautiful new item from the creative designers behind Essences for the new round of TDR, is simply a must have for any girly girl's closet! I have to admit, I'm  not a huge fan of the color pink, and this skin has various shades of it all over the place, BUT this skin just might make me rethink my view on the color all together! It's precious, delicate facial features, highlights and shading exactly where it should be and overall just a really cute skin! Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Essences - Opera CHIC (sunkissed) **TDR**
Hair: Ploom - Pea (candy) **TBBS**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent eyes (growth) **The boutique**
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Necklace: [ Glow ] Studio - Zoo Necklace (Panda)
Dress: E! Eclectic Apparel - Lilly dress (linen) **Fameshed**
Tattoo: Vestigium - Cute Sleeves **The Box**
Shoes: Ten10 - Megas Boots (white)
Bag: Tentacio - Cuqui bag (panda)**PW**
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll