.Fly Me To The Moon, Let Me Play Among The Stars.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you a darling little outfit today, I do hope you enjoy!
The dress, a new item from the mesh masterminds behind ColdLogic and now available in store, is simply precious! I love love love the jewel colored textures, the attention to detail, zero modding to fit, the style of the dress itself is chic and classy, easy to dress up or dress down! I can picture wearing something like this with a nice pair of flip flops and a sun hat for a day on the beach or a nice little luncheon date with a friend! I'm all about the multipurpose items and this one just fits the bill! Love it!
The skin, a new item from the talented Mister Hart Larsson behind the one and only [PXL] store and now available at the newest round of Collabor88, is simply gorgeous! Lovely skin tone, delicate highlighting along the cheekbones and chin, the makeup is flawless, attention to detail is apparent from every angle, several makeup options are available but I chose the more dramatic set for this blog post, I'm loving the dramatic red lipstick and dark eyes, RAWR! Love love love it!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: [PXL] - Jade (Nat cherry) **C88**
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Clarity) **The Boutique**
Hair: Magika - Moment
Necklace: MG - Moon Vine Lovers Heart (pearl)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (baby blue)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (menthols vs regular)
Purse: MiWardrobe - Mail Clutch (golden) **The Box**
Dress: ColdLogic - Bailey (Lagoon) **NEW**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll