.Seaside Stroll.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you a new delicious new outfit today, island inspired! I do hope you enjoy!
The outfit, a colorful little island inspired 2 piece from the talented creators over at Valentina E. Couture, is simply tasty! I love the textures, the use of color, the wrinkles and shading is in all the right places, great fit with zero modding for my shape, and best of all, both peices can be worn with other outfits! Multipurpose items for the win. Love it!
The hair, a newish item from the masterminds behind Wasabi Pills, is beyond darling! I love the styling with the sides pulled back, the mid length curls hanging over the shoulders with the sideswept bangs, I just love it! Great textures, great fit, you just can't go wrong with Wasabi Pills! Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Mya (tan) **BBB**
Eyes: IKON - Lucid eyes (hazel) **New**
Hair: Wasabi pills - Momo (rouge)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Top: :VE: - Bobbi bra top (gumball)
Skirt: :VE: - Bobbi Skirt (gumball)
Shoes: Redgrave - Rose
Bangles: MG - Damasc (Silver)
Necklace: MG - Barcelona (short)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (mentols vs regular)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte



 

Blogroll