.A Walk in the Park.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you another gorgeous little number, perfect for the spring season. I do hope you enjoy!

The dress, a new item from the master mesh makers behind ColdLogic, is simply gorgeous! Beautiful textures, lovely accent belt, attention to detail is amazing, wrinkles and shading in all the right places and a natural shape to the mesh with required no modding for my shape. Perfect for the season, able to dress up or down, wear it for a night out with the girls, a lunch date, or a day at the office. I love love love this dress!

The purse, a new item from the talented designer behind Slink and available at the new round of The Attic, is lovely! I love the design, well made, beautiful textures, great briefcase size for the professional look and available in 3 different colors to suit your mood! Check it out!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Plenty
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (growth)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Earrings: {Cherry} - Lola leaves (Death) **The Attic**
Dress: ColdLogic - Moffet (cream)
Shoes: Redgrave - Cathy
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Omochi (Arasiyama black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (funny bunny)
Purse: Slink - Attache bag (black) **The Attic**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll