.Oh, It's What You Do To Me.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you a beautiful little outfit, just perfect for the spring season! I do hope you enjoy. :)
The dress, a lovely new item from the talented designer behind [Cynful] and available at the new round of Collabor88, is simply gorgeous! I love the textures, the attention to detail, great fit, zero modding for my shape, subtle shading, wrinkles and folds where it counts and a wonderful ruffled skirt paired with a classic black tie belt to finish off the outfit. Love it!
The shoes, a darling little item from the creative mastermind behind Slink and available in store in multiple colors, are simply a must have for any girl's closet! I love the peep toe, the sling back heels, great texturing, mesh so great fit, and about average on the skin tinting difficulty scale, making purchasing this beautiful little pair of shoes a no brainer! Love them!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Please (includes ears) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Hazel) **The Boutique**
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Necklace: MiWardrobe - The Alice's Tea Necklace **The Box**
Tattoo: Vestigium - Cute Sleeves **The Box**
Dress: [Cynful] - First Date (light coral) **C88**
Purse: Blah - My Bow Pochette (black leather)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Luck Earrings (brown gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the moon (pearl/black)
Shoes: Slink - Glitter Peeptoes (black)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll