.Do you feel lucky, punk?.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! :D I'm back with even more awesome sauce for you today, I hope you like it!
I'd like to start off raving about the shirt in this outfit, a new addition to the seemingly endless line at *Epic*! That girl is hella talented, just sayin'! The top is right up my alley with an awesome dirty harry graphic on the front, great color, great textures, folds and wrinkles in all the right places... very little modding required (I tried a few shapes with it!) and exactly the sort of quality work you'd expect to find at *Epic*! I love it! (A big thank you to the owner of *Epic*, Jade Winthorpe! She was nice enough to pass them to me to blog for her!)
The shorts, a newer addition to the great line you'd find at [JP] Designs - were an instant favorite! Great textures, nice fit, low to mid-range body modding was required, belt or no belt option, and a retexturing the belt or ipod option! Great shorts!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Dark Olive)
Hair: Truth - Froukje (sangria) **NEW**
Top: *Epic* - Mesh Loose Tank (dirty harry) **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event!!
Pants: [JP] - Typhoon Pants (black)
Shoes: 2real - F-wings **NEW**
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra Nails
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Armband: Blitzed - Marauder Armband (black)
Earrings: .Pekka. - Cruxi Ear Piercing **NEW**
Piercing: .Pekka. - Miracle Piercing
Makeup1: [Plastik] - Soul Ink/Goth
Makeup2: [PF] - Glam Lipstick (burgundy w/teeth)
Chest Tattoo: V-tattoo - Red Swallow

And the photograph I messed with a bit in photoshop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll