.Dinner time.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! :D I'm back with even more mesh cuteness for you today, I hope you enjoy the vintage look as much as I did!
I'm going to start raving about the dress, another great fashion find from ColdLogic! Love love love that store! They feed my vintage addiction rather nicely. This dress is amazing, classic cut, great textures, folds and wrinkles in all the right places, next to no modding for my shape, low V neck design with an above the knee hem! I just can't get enough, I might have to go back and get the other colors! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Makeup: [PF] Elly cosmetics - Burgundy
Beauty Mark: .Pekka. - Beauty Marks (1)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Hair: [e] - Found (red10) **NEW**
Dress: ColdLogic - Reed (navy)
Belt: [GOS] - Cinch belt (red)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (rouge)
Necklace: [EY:NO] - Anchor Necklace **NEW**
Earrings: [EY:NO] - Anchor Earrings **NEW**
Bracelet: [EY:NO] - Anchor Bracelet **NEW**
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the Moon (red/black)
Bag: {Lily Bird} - Weekend Travel Mesh Bag (red)
Poses: aDORKable Poses - Ruffle

And the one I messed with in photoshop:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll