.Old Hollywood.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another delicious little vintage look for you today, inspired by this lovely new skin from [ PXL ]!
This beautiful new skin from the talented creators behind [ PXL ] is just what the director ordered! I'm ready for my closeup, Mister DeVille! Pale and fragile, I love the tone to this skin. I'm usually not a huge fan of the pale skins, but with this one, I just couldn't resist! Lovely attention to detail, beautiful accents (such as the highlighting around the collarbone and the beauty mark above the lip), drop dead gorgeous ruby red lips, this skin just SCREAMS old Hollywood vintage! Love Love Love it!!
Another favorite item in this ensemble, the vintage cigarette stem from the makers behind *Boom*, is just gorgeous, dahling, gorgeous! An old Vintage Fair item, I was quick to snatch this one up while I could. Who doesn't love a little old school dramatics in their wardrobe? :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:

Hair: Wasabi Pills - Veronica (Rouge)
Skin: [ PXL ] - Faith (Old Hollywood vip gift)
Eyes: .ID. - Mirror (blue)
Dress: Sassy - Bombshell dress (black) **Old vintage fair item, MIGHT be available in store**
Purse: Molichino - Clutch (black/white)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous Heels (black)
Cigarette stem: *Boom* - Vintage Cigarette stem (black/silver)
Necklace: JCNY - Vintage Butterfly Necklace
Earrings: JCNY - Vintage Butterfly earrings

Photographs taken at: Paris

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll