.Smooth Sailing.

Hello again, my awesome little bloggerites! :D I'm back with even more mesh cuteness for you today, I hope you like it!
I'm a sucker for these types of dresses, and this one has an almost nautical flair to it! I love the idea of it, the stripes vs the stark black of the skirt, the texturing, shading and wrinkles are beautiful, and it required 0 modding of my shape to fit it. A great dress for many occassions, a def. must have for any girl that loves playful dresses! :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - isla
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Gloria Mesh hair (rouge) **Vintage fair**
Lashes: Tameless - lashes (10)
Dress: Geometry - Frenchie (Red) **Vintage fair**
Necklace: (NS) - Anchor wink chain
Shoes: Fri. - Basic flats (black)
Piercing: -H.O.D.-   Provocation **NEW**
Ring: [Mandala] - motsumame ring  (Silver/white)
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails classic (french)

And the photograph I played with in photoshop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll