.Skate.

Hello again, my darling little bloggerites! I'm back with even more awesomeness for you today, I do hope you enjoy it!
This cute little outfit was inspired by this amazing top from SuperBia, yet another item you'll find at the Fashion Voodoo event! Are you excited yet? Are you ready for it?! Just a few more days and Fashion Voodoo will be open to the public! :D
I'm loving the top, it's beyond cute! A cute little japanese character adorns the front of it, available in several different colors and designs - the shading is excellent, wrinkles and folds in natural places, great fit, 0 modding for my shape!
I couldn't resist throwing on this cute little skater skirt from Tee*fy and these awesome leggings from .::YoPulga::. to go with it, and yep! this is what I came up with. Cute, right? :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Lily
Hair: Truth - Liberty (sangria) **NEW**
Top: SuperBia - Kokeshi Doll Tshirt **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Skirt: Tee*fy Skater Skirt (black)
Pants: .::YoPulga::. - Black leggins with cross **NEW**
Shoes: 2real - F-wings **NEW**
Backpack: Action - Unisex Skater Bag (grey)
Bracelets: Blitzed - Legacy cuffs
Gum: [PF] - Yum Bubble gum
Glasses: Shadz - Play Pause Rewind
Earrings/necklace: Earthstones - Her Keys set
Piercing: -H.O.D.- Provocation

And of course, the photo I played with in photoshop:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll