.Anatomy - Nessa.

Hello, yet again, my darlings! I have one more awesome shape to cover tonight, the 3rd shape in the new line from Anatomy, named NESSA!
This one is adorable, I just love it. Glitch did it again with this one, another great natural shape! For those of you that are more fem among us, this one would be perfect for you! Look at her, she's the cuteness! I'd place this one at around 22 (keep in mind that 1. I'm horrible with ages and 2. my skin plays a part) and it features cute natural breasts, longer hips, a juicy booty (look at it!) long shapely legs that go on for miles and an elegant neck with a delicate waistline! Her facial features are delicate but beautiful, well fed cheeks and natural cheek bones, cute little chin and button nose! LOVE IT.
On to the shape!


Shape: Anatomy - Nessa (Unmodded) **NEW**


Store in world:http://slurl.com/secondlife/Dark%20Tranquility/241/126/25


Store on marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/103562


and the one I messed with in photoshop!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll