.Zombied.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back with a new look for you today, inspired by the FASHION VOODOO event coming up soon! August 10th people, get ready for it! It only runs for 3 weeks... so don't miss out!
For those of you that don't already know, Heather Smithson and Kehl Razor are putting the Fashion Voodoo Event - on it's very own sim. Lots of designers, and lots and lots of exclusive items!
This awesome little zombie shirt is available at the event, made by [AsYLUM]. Non MESH! Great design and graphic, nice shading, good texturing, just a great little cropped shirt. Also made by the talented designers at [AsYLUM] - these kick ass little slip ons! I mean, LOOK AT THEM! o.o Zombie slip ons? Oh hell yes! Scripted for sizing, great graphic, nice fit - I think I have a new favorite! :O
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla
Hair: LOQ hair - Brandy (cherry red)
Top: [AsYLUM] - Maniac Mini Tee **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Pants: =Razorblade Jacket= - Ripped to Hell Jeans
Shoes: [AsYLUM] - Slip ons **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Exclusive
Necklace: A.G. - Duke II Rosary Necklace
Makeup: Plastik - Soul ink (Goth)
Lashes: Tameless - Lashes (10) **NEW**
Nails: ...:::Scrub:::... - Multicolor Zipper Nails **NEW** Fashion Voodoo Event
Bracelets: ~Pepper~ - Bracelets (Fuck me) **NEW** Stuff In Stock Event
Tattoo: Vestigium - Rock'n'rolla Tattoo

The one I messed with in Photoshop -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll