.Pink Lemonade.

Hello again, my awesome little bloggerites! I'm back with even more new cuteness for you - inspired of course by this cuter than cute mesh dress I happened across at ::Gabriel:: this last week.
I know, I know, I've been slackin' a bit... but what can I say? I've been in game having fun with Cross. :D
The dress, a newer addition to the awesome mesh line available at Gabriel, is sleek and sexy. I love it! It has wrinkles and folds in all the right places, great texturing, amazing shadows, and the fit required ZERO modding - which of course makes my life a lot easier! A must have for any girly girl.
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: League - Isla **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Volume **NEW**
Necklace/Earrings: [Mandala] - Omochi set (pink)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)
Dress: Gabriel - Sleeveless Dress (flower/pink)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (nude)
Peircing: .Pekka. - Forces
Makeup: [PF] Elly Cosmetics <Maple> - Bitten
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Starlia)
Purse: Izzie's - Satchel (off white)

And of course the photo I messed with a bit in photoshop. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll