.Nautically Delicious.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back with something absolutely FABULOUS for you today, from one of my favorite stores, Blah! 
No.. I'm not 'blah-ing" you... the store's name is BLAH! :D 
Enough with the blabbering on, let's get to the outfit already! I kept it clean and simple, and wore it as a swimsuit, and what a cute little bodysuit / swimsuit it is too, I can think of 10 easy looks I could throw together with this right off the top of my head! Multipurpose, and def. a wardrobe essential! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.




What I'm wearing:

Skin: League - Jen (Suntan)
Hair: [LeLutka] - Ariel **NEW**
Necklace: Flightless - Be the Anchor Necklace
Peircing: .Pekka. - Mysterious
Nails: +ROZOREGALIA+ - Gemma (black)
Bodysuit: Blah - My Vintage Maillot De Bain (Blue) **NEW** (Group gift)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (nude)


Photographs taken at: Zee West Marina
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gladzyck/56/48/22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll