.Take a seat.

Hello again, guys! I'm back with a cute new meshy look for you, I just couldn't resist! The top is super cute with it's chunky necklace "collar", and it hangs on the body quite nicely. Very little shape adjustment was needed to fit. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :D


photographs taken at: Mayfair
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MAYFAIR/202/82/22

What I'm wearing:
Piercing: .Pekka. - Miracle
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Mesh eyes (Dark Olive)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lola summer mesh hair (Rouge) **NEW**
Top: Maitreya - Cupio basics top (Sangria) **NEW**
Shorts: {Mon tissu} - cuffed denim shorts (Dark rinse)
Heels: Mstyle - Rivea pumps (rosso)
Nails:  Mstyle - Animals on the moon (black/red)
Necklace/Earrings: KOSH  Aves Ligneus Set
Lipgloss: {D.A.} - Lipgloss pack (Lipgloss/teeth)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll