.A little class.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back with a new cute mesh outfit for you today, courtesy of Hucci. I'm in love with the general lines of it, the chic backless and yet still extremely low cut V-neck top paired with the cute little white shorts, I couldn't resist! 
I could see myself wearing this for a luncheon with some friends or an afternoon fundraiser on the upper east side, it works in many situations! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! 





What I'm wearing:
Skin: AKERUKA - Twiggy *NEW*
Hair: Exile - d!VA hair vivenne -type a- (garnet)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Necklace: [MANDALA] - Pearl rain set (cream)
Earrings: Earthstones -  Timeless Pearl earrings
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect long nails (french)
Gloves/Bracelets: LOULOU&CO - Enigma (black)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Dark Olive)
Bag: Leverocci - Glossy Leather Handbag(black)
Outfit: ::HH:: - Bethany shorts ensemble *NEW*
Tattoo: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem


Photographs taken at: MULHOLLAND
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Echo%20Lake/231/100/23

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll