.Old School.

Hello again, guys! I'm back with a cute new mesh outfit for you due to my fascination with the 50's and 60's, I hope you love it as much as I do!


What I'm wearing:

Skin: AKERUKA - Twiggy
Makeup: [PF] Elly cosmetics - Glam lipstick/teeth (burgandy)
Hair: [e] - Locked (red10)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep sky mesh eyes (dark olive)
Piercings: .Pekka. - Miracle
Earrings: :Hebenon Vial: - Skeleton key earrings
Necklace: (NS) - Anchor Wink chain
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree gloves (white lace)
Nails: Mstyle - perfect rounded nails (french)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea pumps (Rosso)
Top: Ingenue - Lottie Bustier (cherries) **NEW** (M.A.H.)
Pants: Molichino - Mesh Kay Pants (white)
Ring: [Mandala] - Motsumame Ring (Red/Gold)

Car photographed: [Peet's] 32 ghost 242 hotrod

Photographs taken at: Artilleri
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/artilleri/98/125/25

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll