.Flirt.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back again with the new AKERUKA birthday skin (Happy bday guys!) and a cute little mesh look for you, I just couldn't resist snatching this cute little top up while I was raiding [Cynful], and yus, this is what I came up with. A cute little black outfit, great for a summer day or a night out with the girls. Hope you enjoy! :) 
What I'm wearing: 

Skin: AKERUKA - MEG V2 (bday 2012 gift) **NEW**
Hair: ::Exile:: - London Rain (Rouge)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Mila 
Necklace1: [MANDALA] - Onigiri necklace (silver) **NEW**
Necklace2: LaGyo - Alice necklace **NEW** (fairytales event)
Earrings: :Hebenon Vial: - Skeleton key earrings
Bracelets: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. - French kiss bracelets
Garter: .:*LOULOU&CO*:. - A small cutting garter
Nails: Mstyle - Long nails v2 (chick flick cherry)
Shoes: Redgrave - Cathy Shoes **NEW**
Top: [Cynful] - Emmy's top (grey)
Skirt: Cheeky - Jeans ruffles skirt! (black painted)
Purse: Leverocci - Glossy Black Leather handbag


Photographs taken at: Bay of Balfalas
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BAY%20OF%20BALFALAS/64/232/24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll