.99 problems.

Hello again guys! Back again with a new look for you today, urban mesh goodness! You know you want it, you know you do. I love the urban look, and oh so appropriate. I hope you enjoy it! :D I know I do. 


"I got 99 problems... but a bitch ain't one."

What I'm wearing:
Hair: [LeLutka] - Daisy **NEW**
Skin: League - Jen (suntan)
Glasses: Steinwerk - Aviator custom
Piercing1: .Pekka. - Weakness
Piercing2: +Rozoregalia+ - Gemma Belly Piercing
Tattoo1: .Pekka. - Carpe Diem
Tattoo2: Blackfeet - Time out
Nails: Mystle - Animals on the moon (Red/Black)
Jewelry: Fusion: - Cord necklace & Bracelet set
Top: *SG* - Sweater I love haters (heart) **NEW**
Jeans: [NV] - Jane Skinny (black) **NEW**
Belt: Blitzed - Bug Belt (black)
Shoes: Mstyle - Rivea Pumps (Rosso)


Photographs taken at : +No Salvation+
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dragon%20Rose%20Bay/100/189/22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll