.Yachting, anyone?.

Hello again guys! I'm back with a bit of a retro-chic look for you today, courtesy of this cute little mesh dress I found at Collabor88! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :D


What I'm wearing:
Hair: .Ploom. - Valyra II (reds2)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (dark olive)
Dress: ::HH:: - Hucci Desirae Dress (Monochrome) **NEW** (Collabor88)
Tights: Insolence - Carmen (Shiny White)
Shoes: Maitreya - Neyya (Toe Cap White)
Necklace/Earrings: JNCY - Johanna Collection (Black Pearl)
Peircing: .Pekka. - Smack
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh LAshes (Starlia)
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Hand (Long nails)
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (Black)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black sheer)

Photographs taken at: Zee West Marina
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gladzyck/56/48/22

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll