.Sleek.

Hello again, guys! I'm back with some more mixed mesh and non-mesh goodness for you today! :D I hope you enjoy it, I know I do. 
I love love loooove this little mesh corset from Forever Young! It just fits so well, I think I'm going to have to go back and grab the other available colors, I just adore it to pieces. :D



What I'm wearing: 

Hair: Fri.day - Tatum.2 (dramatic red)
Top: :FY: - mesh corset (Cream)  **NEW**
Bottom: Avale  - Novella (black)
Shoes: Bax - Prestige boots (black)
Bag: Maitreya - Mesh Shopper (smoke) **NEW**
Necklace/earrings: [Mandala] - Omochi set (black)
Skin: Belleza - Chloe (deep tan)
Tattoo: Custom Inkz - Heartless
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the moon (black/red)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (white lace)
Eyes: .ID. - Shimmer (hazel)
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh lashes (Fantasia)

Photographs taken at: Mayfair
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MAYFAIR/128/128/24

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll