.Acoustic.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! :D I'm back again with a new look for you (yet again feeding my mesh-a-holic-ness) o.o
Inspired by the cute new mesh flared leg jeans I found at Maitreya, I threw this little outfit together and couldn't resist taking a few snaps - and ofc bringing them to you. I love love loooove the butt on these... as most of you know, it's so hard to find a decent pair of mesh pants that doesn't either make your butt non-existant OR give you what I like to call "perky butt" syndrome, but these avoid both of those extremes and gives me a nice shapely NATURAL looking butt. I hope you like it! :)

What I'm wearing:
Pants: Maitreya - Mesh Flare Jeans #2
Top: Apple May Designs - City Work Mesh Sweatshirt (rock)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Lola summer mesh hair (rouge)
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eyes (Green Tourmaline)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Belt: .:LOULOU&CO*:. - Asteroid Belt (black)
Necklace: [Mandala] - Kabuki Necklace (silver)
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect hand (long nails)
Guitar Prop - {What Next} - Bear Canyon Guitar + Case

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll