.Night on the Town.

Welcome back, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you some lovely new items from across the grid, stores and events alike! I do hope you enjoy!
The eyes, a new item from the masterminds behind IKON and now available at the current round of The Boutique event in several colors, are gorgeous! Beautiful textures, realistic lighting accents across the pupil, with several sizes included to fit just about every facial size and shape! Love them, they're a classic example of the beautiful items you'd expect from a store like IKON. Make sure to check them out <3
The necklace / bracelet / earring set is a new item from the creative designers behind MiWardrobe and available at the ongoing 100 Block Event (ends May 31st, there's still time!), are simply stunning! I love the textures, great fit, beautiful design and worth every linden! Make sure to check them out when you're over that way!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Gattina (Reds04Fade) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes (Green) **The Boutique**
Lashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Starlia)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Necklace: MiWardrobe - Crosses in my soul (gold) **100 Block**
Bracelets: MiWardrobe - Crosses in my soul (gold) **100 Block**
Top: ColdLogic - Nelson top (onyx) **new**
Skirt: ColdLogic - Braye Skirt (Red) **new**
Nails: Mstyle - Moon nails (black/red)
Purse: Blah - My Bow Pochette (black leather)
Shoes: Redgrave - Helena


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll