.Don't Take Me Out of Context.

Greetings, my darlings! I've returned with a hot little mix and match outfit for you today, new and old, here and there. I do hope you enjoy!
The centerpiece of this outfit is the cuter than cute t-shirt from [Context], available in several different colors / graphic designs! I love the fit, the cut / styling of the shirt itself, several sizes included to fit just about every shape, no modding was required to fit my shape, and beautiful realistic texturing! The quality speaks for itself, I just love this top! Make sure to check it out :D
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Leah
Hair: [LeLutka] - Scarlet (blondefunfade)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Silverleaf) **NEW**
Eyelashes: Tameless - Lashes (10)
Top: [Context] - Sans Souci Tee Shirt
Shorts: Mon Tissu - Cuffed Denim Shorts
Shoes: 2Real - Glyderz
Backpack: Tableau Vivant - Backpack (black damask)  **Old Arcade Item**
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (3)
Necklace: Amorous - Crescent



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll