.Not a Cloud in Sight.

The summer season is quickly approaching, and with fair weather comes smaller, more skin baring outfits, and this post is no exception to the rule! I do hope you enjoy!
The hair, a new item from the very talented creators behind Lelutka, was a must have for me. I love the casual look of it, fresh out of the shower while your hair is still drying kind of look. Great textures, great styling, I have zero complaints for this beyond cute little hair style, make sure to check it out!
The outfit, a sexy little thriller for any girl's closet from the creative designers behind {Dollle} and available at the soon opening 100 Block event (5.10.13), is stunning! They've scored a home run with this one! The textures are simple but less is more in this case, the fringe is the eye catcher and doesn't need a busy fabric to overload the senses. Beautifully made, zero modding for my shape, I love the attention to detail in the fringe, the hip tie, and the off the shoulder strap but the unhooked back of the top is what sold me on this one. I simply love it, and highly recommend it to anyone! Make sure to check it out when you get the chance! <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: [LeLutka] - Ferah (IrishRed) **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights (hazel)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Mysteria)
Makeup (eyes): [Plastik] - Soul Ink (betty)
Necklace: KOSH - Hummingbird Necklace
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Utamaro (Sumi Black)
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/red)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerta (mesh)
Outfit: {Dollle} - Fringe Trim Outfit (Black) **100 Block**


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll