.Here Comes Trouble.

It's summertime! \o/ I love this time of year, the bright fabrics, the fresh and flirty designs, the shopping! :D (any reason to shop, you know) I've brought you a flirtatious little outfit today, courtesy of the talented designer behind Pixelites and available at the upcoming Summer Fashion Fair (starts June 1st)! I adore this colorful little skirt with it's playful textures and flirtatious low cut drape styling! Look at eeet! It's total cuteness. Great textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape, optional alpha included for the skirt! The top is non mesh, and overall just a super cute little outfit for summer wear. Of course the outfit does come with a matching floppy hat, but as I'm not really a hat person (my hair refuses to cooperate) I had to rock the beyond precious Princess Tiara from MG (Maxi Gossamer) instead! Delicate metal work, lovely jewel accents, matching earrings, love it! On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Mirror (blue)
Hair: Truth - Marisol (new textures!)
Outfit: Pixelites - Summer Daiz Outfit **SFF Exclusive**
Boots: Ten'10 - Megas Boots (White)
Bangles: MG - Bangles (Sugar Candy - The Blues)
Tiara: MG - Everyday Tiara *Fameshed - May**
Earrings: MG - Everyday Tiara set *Fameshed - May**
Necklace: MG - Keshi Pearl Heart
Peircing: .Pekka. - Mila
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll