.Because of You.

Why hello there! Welcome back to my shopping addiction, I've brought you some more mix and match cuteness today, I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a super cute new item from the oh so talented creators behind Ducknipple, is precious! I love the fact that it comes with both a short (pictured) and long version, an easy to use color hud makes it a no brainer, not only is it super cute but I can color it to match whatever accessories I want?! Shut up and take my monies!! *flails around* Great design, zero modding for my shape, lovely attention to detail, and I adore the cute little bow with trailing straps! Love it!
Now, on to the gorgeous hair! Now, when I listed the hair as new, I'm fully aware the style isn't "new", but the colors are! Truth has taken a few of our favorites, and reworked them with their new color palette! I'm loving them in a major way, bestill my evil little ginja-ninja heart! :D Make sure to have a look <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo **NEW**
Hair: Truth - Elisha (Gingers04fade) **NEW**
Eyes: IKON - Ardent Eyes (Growth)
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (Fantasia)
Necklace: Mandala - Gyatei Necklace (gold) **NEW**
Watch: Mandala - Sitennoah (gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the moon (black/gold)
Top: Ducknipple - Campi **NEW**
Pants: *BOOM* - Miami Linens (sisal)
Shoes: HOC - Platform Pumps


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll