.Fun in the Sun.

Welcome back, my favorite little blog stalkers! I have returned, and have brought you some yummy new fun in the sun bikini goodness! I do hope you enjoy! <3
The bikini, a hot new item from the oh so talented creator behind Praxis ( hai Ane ♥ ) and now available in store is gorgeous! I love the cut / style of the bikini, it's moderate coverage! It also has an easy to use texture changer hud, the mix and match option, attention to detail is apparent everywhere, the textures are beautiful and zero modding was required to fit my shape! Love it!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Lotus (Gingers04Fade) **New**
Eyes: IKON - Destiny Eyes (Green) **The Boutique**
Glasses: Izzie's - Oversized Sunglasses (black lens)
Necklace: MG - Raisa Drop Necklace **Fameshed**
Bikini: Praxis - Summer Fun Bikini Set
Feet: Slink - Ladies Mesh Barefeet

Poses used:
Glitterati - Beachballin' (includes props)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll