.Owl Be There.

Welcome back, darlings! In my 'lounge around the house' laziness today, I came up with this super cute little tank/legging combo that I just couldn't resist sharing! I do hope you enjoy!
The top, an adorably cute new item from the creative designers behind **SHINE** and now available at the 100 Block event currently under way in several colors/graphic design options, is an instant favorite. I love owl stuff! >.> (Cross is gonna kill me) HA! But back to the shirt - great fit, lovely textures, zero modding for my shape, adorable graphic print across the front with a cute little pocket! Love love loooove this shirt! Make sure to check it out!
The eyes, a new item from the talented creator behind IKON and now available in store in several color options, are amazing! I love the textures, comes with several size options to fit just about ever face shape, non mesh item so no having to worry about rezzing issues and beautiful reflection across the pupil. Love them! Great eyes for a great low price! :D
On to the fashion!
What I'm Wearing:
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Valerie (rouge)
Eyes: IKON - Vanity Eyes (Gray) **NEW**
Eyelashes: *GA* - Mesh Lashes (mysteria)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Teeth: [PXL] - Open Mouth Pro
Bracelet: Erratic - Owl Bracelet (pinkgold)
Top: **SHINE** - Fashion Owl Tank Top (1) **100 Block**
Leggings: ColdLogic - Chea (pink)
Shoes: Friday - Basic Flats (black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails (classic/French)
Earrings: [Mandala] - Charachara Earrings (pink)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll