.Locked and Loaded.

Whiskey tango foxtrot! Welcome back guys! I've brought you a hot little ass kicker outfit today, I do hope you enjoy!
The skin, a new item from the skin master behind Glam Affair, is simply gorgeous! I love Glam Affair skins, the detail is apparent in every angle, every detail is flawless, highlights and subtle shading where it counts, lovely makeup, and several options to choose from brow and freckle wise! Make sure to check this little jewel out, I love it. :D
The top, a new item for the current round of The Boobies Show from Suicidal Unborn is RAWR! I love cropped tops, period, but this one was made for and shows off my lolas, love love love it! Great textures, able to wear with or without lolas which is a definite plus, several colors available and just a hot little top for any girl's closet! Make sure to check it out while you can <3
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo **NEW**
Hair: Magika - Honest
Facial scars: .Pekka. - Wrecked 2
Glasses: [Steinwerk] - Custom Aviators
Armband: Blitzed - Marauders Armband
Top: Suicidal Unborn - Cut Off top (black) **The Boobies show**
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Gloves: R3volt - Studded Gloves
Shorts: Gawk - Mini Panties (black)
Tattoo: Vestigium - Lady Muerte
Shoes: [GoS] - Triumph Boots (male/black)
Guns: Brutal Weapons - Desert Eagles



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll