.At Ease.

Hello again, my favorite fashionistas! I've returned with yet another urbanized outfit for you today, mix and match, this event and that, you know how we do. Enjoy!
The jacket, a brand spanking new and creative item from the masterminds behind *CoCo* and now available in a few color selections at the current round of Fameshed, is simply a must have! I'm loving the design, hands in pockets, great textures, great fit, zero modding for my shape and just a sexy little bomber jacket that I just had to have! Love it, check it out!
The pocket pet, another darling little creation from the oh so talented designer behind Birdy and available gacha style at the current round of Chapter Four, is simply precious. I love animals, and an adorable little Frenchy that fits in my pocket?! *Flails* Shut up and take my monies!  Gorgeous textures, amazing realism and attention to detail, just look at that precious little face! Love it, make sure to try your luck and snag a few of your own! <3
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ria Tan Br 3
Hair: Truth - Delta (Gingers03)
Eyes: IKON - Spectral Eyes (Wraith)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner (no.3)
Ears: Mandala - Stretched Ears
Necklace: Mandala - Kamayara necklace (Gold) **NEW**
Coat: *CoCo* - Bomber Jacket (midnight) **Fameshed**
Top: L'Douce Push - Athletic (White) **NEW**
Pants: Tonktastic - Cargo Pants
Shoes: GoS - Triumph Boots (black/male)
Pocket Pet: Birdy - Pocket Pets (Frenchy / Cream Stripe) **Chapter Four**
Cigg: [Nikotin] - Premium Ciggarette
Piercing: Pekka - Dimp Gem Piercing (Gold)
Poses Used: Diesel Works - Adam
And the close up!


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blogs, Red. You actually say something more than just slapping a picture up with shop credits.

    There are very few who do this anymore. Stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll