.Baby it's cold outside.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a beautiful new outfit today, I do hope you enjoy.
The dress, a new item from Blah! (available at the Boobies Show) is just precious! I love love love it! The nude color is just classic beauty, I love the sparkle accent in the texturing, great shading, wrinkles and folds in all the right places, the mesh + non-mesh combo is great (non mesh top, mesh skirt) and comes in several sizes for just about every shape. The applier comes with push up or lola tango option for those of us with a little extra upstairs, and the cut of the neckline is extremely flattering. Simply a must have for any girl's closet, and an item you'll be able to wear to a variety of functions. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Hair: Magika - Early **New**
Eyes: .ID. - Glitter Contacts (Olive) **The Arcade**
Necklace: Pididdle - my special treasures (Silver glitter) **The Arcade**
Purse: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel (the Angry Owl - Rare) **The Arcade**
Belt: Paperdoll - Blair Belt (Nude)
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Dress: Blah - my midnight sparkle dress **The Boobies Show**
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous High Heels (baby pink)
Piercing: Pekka - Blind

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll