.Charge.


Hello again, my favorite little blog followers! I'm back and have brought you another set up inspired by the ongoing Arcade event! I do hope you enjoy.
Let me tell you about some of the goodies!! The cute little vouboo dolls scattered around are from Schadenfreude, and they're simply adorable! I love collectables and sets. Many different little dolls available, these few just happened to be some of my favorites. \o/ The Holiday Signs in the background are from one of my favorite all time furniture / decor stores, {What Next}. I love the fact that they hang from a wire, as if they're canvas prints wrapped around a frame and  whimsically matted. Exactly what you'd expect from What Next, I love them. The gumball machine is a cute little gacha item from floorplan, available in several colors and rares! I went with black for this scene, it just fit. Love it. The headphones, a creative item from Iruco, are different, in a good way! I love different, and being a music freak makes these a must have. The necklace, a cute little gacha item from PIDIDDLE, is one of many different available items, is just precious! I love the fact that they put collectibles in a little wearable jar, this one happens to be "Holy Water", with a cross, naturally. ;)
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee (My Gitana 03) **The Arcade**
Headphones: Iruco - Buffalo Horns **The Arcade**
Top: Tulip - Baggy Sweatshirt (Clay) **The Arcade**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (olive) **The Arcade**
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures (Holy Water) **The Arcade**
Bag: Sleepy Eddy - Leather body bag (Dark Brown) **The Arcade**
Jeans: Auxiliary - Skinny jeans (ink)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me glamorous high heels (Black)
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Joy (Rouge)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind

Items photographed:
Schadenfreude vouboo: gosa **The Arcade**
Schadenfreude vouboo: rori **The Arcade**
Schadenfreude vouboo: stitch **The Arcade**
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Olive the Horse **The Arcade**
Tee*fy Cassette Radio Um **The Arcade**
{what next} Holiday Sign 3 - Let It Snow **The Arcade**
{what next} Holiday Sign 2 - Merry Christmas **The Arcade**
{what next} Holiday Sign 1 - Baby It's Cold Outside - rare **The Arcade**
LISP - Funky Lispette Record Unit
{what next} Got Music Framed Poster (mesh)
{what next} Pile of Vinyl  (mesh)
{what next} Guitar Case

Quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll