.Beary Cute.


Hello again, my darling blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute little mix and match outfit for you today, I do hope you enjoy!
The hat, a rare item from Miamai at the Arcade event, is just adorable!! I love pandas, and this hat is just what the doctor ordered on a cold or "just wanna be cute" day! I love the texturing, the fit, it comes with 2 hair color options (rocking the brown in this one) and it's just something totally cute to add to any girl's closet. Love it!
The scarf, another Arcade item from the talented creators behind Fatewear, is lovely! I love the fit, the texturing, the wrinkles in all the right places, even the little tassels at the end! I had to go with the piano scarf for this one, it was an instant favorite from the moment I found it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hat/hair: Miamai - Panda (RARE) **The Arcade**
Scarf: Fatewear Scarf - Granger (Piano Key) (DWS) **The Arcade**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (honey) **The Arcade**
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee (My Gitana 01) **The Arcade**
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures (A butterfly) **The Arcade**
Radio: Tee*fy - Grandpa's Radio Receiver (Black) (Rare) **The Arcade**
Purse: The Secret Store - Tiny Satchel (raven) **The Arcade**
Shirt: [P] - Jaded Sweater (Creme) **Frost**  (opens 12.12.12)
Jeans: [EY:NO] - Ripped Jeans (Low)
Shoes: Ten"10 - Megas Boots (black)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Nails: [Mandala] - Sinra 2 Nails (black)
Piercing: -HOD- - Provocation Piercing (razor pt 1)

Photographs taken at: Winter Scenes
Poses used: Purple Poses (Aria & Stella sets)

Edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll