.Festive.


Hello again, my favorite little blog followers! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute little mix and match outfit, courtesy of several of the current events going on this month! I do hope you enjoy.
The antlers for the Frost event, created by AlterEgo, are just simply adorable! I love love love the holiday themed items, and this one is a must have for anyone's closet. Little candy canes, holiday lights and ornaments adorn these cute little antlers, they're an instant favorite.
The top, a new item released by Milk for the Boobies Show (Dec) is festive and fun! I know, I know, one doesn't really wear tanktops in winter, but I can picture myself sitting in front of the fire on a cold winter night, sipping cocoa and reading a good book in this, can't you? Great texturing, applier for those of us that sport a little extra upstairs, able to wear with or without Lolas, and I just love it!
The skin, a Frost exclusive from the talented creators behind Belleza, is beautiful! I love their tan skin tones, the attention to detail, the shading, in my humble opinion, they've come a long way in the years they've been open, and are one of the better skin stores on the grid! Bonus - this skin is half price the normal, and only available at the Frost Event.
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Kate **FROST**
Hair: Magika - Early **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful Eyes (green) **NEW**
Antlers: AlterEgo - Cheer Antlers **FROST**
Necklace: MG - Marrakech Heart (gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (chick flick cherry)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (White Lace)
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Sitennoah (white)  *NEW**
Top: Milk - My Holiday Top (Red) **The Boobies Show**
Breasts: Lolas - Tango
Skirt: [Cynful] - Meshmini (white)
Shoes: Friday - Basic Flats (Red)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro

Poses used: Glitterati

Presents: {What Next} Fancy Giftboxes
Garland: {What Next} Pine Garlands (Gold Bows)

Quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll