.Fly Away.


Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a few goodies, new and old, mix and match. I do hope you enjoy.
The wings, a beautiful new item from Auxiliary created for the Arcade gacha event, were an instant favorite! I love love love these! Beautifully textured, great attention to detail, and definitely an Arcade favorite!
The radio reciever was another must have from the Arcade for me, and another great item from Tee*fy!! Have I mentioned how much I love Tee*fy? They always have the cutest creative stuff at these events, it's one of the first gacha's I hit when I got there! Love it, great textures, great idea, nice hanging strap/string, and wonderful attention to detail, as always!
The Jacket, another cute little item from *Coco*, is the perfect addition to any girl's jacket collection! Cute little color scheme, great texturing, zero modding for my shape, and just overall a darling little jacket. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: Truth - Jemima (Barbie)
Wings: [AUX] - Fly Free (Unicorn) *RARE* **The Arcade**
Eyes: .ID. - Mirror (Blue)
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - my special treasures (A Butterfly) *RARE* **The Arcade**
Radio: Tee*fy - Grandpa's Radio Receiver (Black) *RARE* **The Arcade**
Jacket: *COCO* - Biker Jacket (Chesnut)
Cami: Fri. - Basic Cami (cream)
Jeans: *Linc* - Tyra Lowrise Jeans (White)
Shoes: Redgrave - Keira Ankleboots
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails

And the quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll