.Holiday Fun.


Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you some more seasonal goodies, better hurry and grab them up while you can! I do hope you enjoy.
The skin, a new addition to the line over at Glam Affair, was created for the Collabor88 event (Dec), and I just adore it! Lovely tone, a little pale for my tastes but perfect for the winter season. Great attention to detail, the talented creators behind this store certainly have their skills on lock - check the collarbone/neck area - wonderful shading where it counts. The makeup is precious, light and not overbearing, almost innocent with a splash of color. Love it.
The top, a great 12 days of Christmas item from Paper.doll (available in store, limited time only), is just gorgeous! I love the blue/silver sequin texturing, subtle shading and zero modding to fit. Great peice from a great store, and it's earned it's place in my closet <3
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Europa Frostbite 02 **C88**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (blue) **the Arcade** 
Piercing: .Pekka. - Blind
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Valerie (rouge) **C88**
Tattoo: Sleepy Bozer - Crest **FROST**
Top: Paperdoll - Sheer Sequin Tank (frost) **12 days of Christmas** (in store)
Skirt: Tee*fy - Skater Skirt (white lace)
Shoes: Redgrave - Grace **New**
Necklace/earrings: [Mandala] - Pearl Rain 2
Watch/bracelet: [Mandala] - SITENNOAH (White/Gold)
Nails: Izzie's - Long Metallic Nails **C88**

Also photographed:
Trompe Loeil - Funky Christmas Tree (colorful)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll