.But the Raven still beguiling.


...All my fancy into smiling...
Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another sexy little number, inspired by this hot little bodysuit from The Whore Mansion!
The bodysuit and stockings, another new addition to the line over at The Whore Mansion, is just drop dead sexiness. The talented creators behind this store never disappoint in the sexy department, this is 100% something every girl should have in their closet. High cut bikini type bottom, garters, strapless, great texturing with the semi transparent lace, non mesh so form fitting, shading in all the right places, I just love love love this little bodysuit!
The skin, a sultry addition to the ever expanding line over at Glam Affair available at the Arcade Event, is just delicious! I love the highlighting around the collarbone, the slight skin shimmer, the great tone of the skin overall, just love it. Check it out!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Glam Affair - Renee (My Gitana 03 RED) **The Arcade**
Hair: Truth - Bianca (Blaze) **NEW**
Wings: [AUX] - Fly Free wings (Raven) (RARE) **The Arcade**
Eyes: Mayfly - Liquid Light Eyes (September gold)
Necklace: PIDIDDLE - My Special Treasures (Blood) **The Arcade**
Bodysuit: T whore - Sensuelle Bodysuit (Black Rose) **NEW**
Stockings: T whore - Lace Stocking (black/clear) **NEW**
Shoes: TEN"10 - Megas boots (black)
Gloves: [Glue Ink] - Ree Gloves (black/sheer)
Nails: [MANDALA] - Sinra 2 Nails (black)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro

Quick edit <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll