.Warm and cozy.

Hello, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute little look today, on the "comfortable" side of things! I do hope you enjoy.
This is the type of outfit I'd see myself wearing around the house, with a big bowl of popcorn in front of a widescreen TV. A favorite pair of jeans, a comfortable sweater, and of course, a nice pair of fluffy socks.
The sweater, a new item from Auxiliary and available at the Fameshed event this month, is just adorable! Look at it! A cute graphic on the front, long sleeved, a little baggy with a scoop neck. Perfect for cuddling up in on a cold night. Great textures, very little modding required for my shape, wrinkles and folds in all the right places and just overall a super cute sweater. Love it.
The socks, a newer item from Fatewear, are damn near PERFECT. Mesh item, great texturing, great shape, and great fit with zero modding required - just wear the alpha and slide them on. There's several options available to wear, including a "no foot" option with every fit.  My only complaint with these socks is the fact that I can't seem to wear my sneakers with them (no foot option), the socks seem to cut through the ankle section of the outside of the shoe. This doesn't seem to be a problem with low tops, but regular sneakers on up.
On to the fashion!














What I'm wearing:
Hair: [E] - Interrupt (red10) **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Soulful eyes (Green)  **NEW**
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Shirt: [AUX] - Printed Sweatshirt (Penguin) **Fameshed** (jan)
Jeans: Luck Inc - Tyra lowrise jeans (Black)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails (French)
Socks: Fatewear - Ben Socks (tundra)

Items photographed:
PILOT - Traveler's Map 1
PILOT - Traveler's Map 2
{af} - Ralph's Boat
TA - Classy Fireplace

Quick edit <3



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll