.Playful.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you a super cute little outfit today, I just couldn't resist! :D I do hope you enjoy!
This adorable little jumper is a new addition to the ever expanding line over at Apple May Designs and simply a must have for any girl's cute closet! I love the texturing, the pockets make it all that more adorable, subtle shading and wrinkles here and there and a cute fit with little to no modding! Love it.
The hair, a new item from the extremely talented creator behind Truth Hair, is beyond precious! Beautiful textures, I'm in love with the fades available in his newer mesh hair items, sweet styling, giving one an almost whimsical look. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Lavinia **NEW**
Glasses: Entente - Bliblio Glasses
Eyes: .ID. - City Lights (hazel)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Miracle
Necklace: Amorous - Fallen Midnight
Necklace2: Izzie's - Panda Necklace
Bracelets: [Mandala] - Okaki Bracelet (black)
Jumper: Apple May Design - Munchkin (olive)
Shoes: Friday - Basic Flats (black)
Tights: Izzie's - Sheer Tights (khaki)
Nails: Mstyle - Animals on the Moon (pearl / Black)

Furniture Photographed is available @ What Next
{what next} Flyaway Wall Art (Butterflies) - black
[what next] Artisan Bistro Table
{what next}Laurel Coat Rack

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll