.Animalistic Instinct.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you yet another cute little outfit, courtesy of a few of the events going on at the moment, I do hope you enjoy!
I've always been a fan of animal print, but very rarely do you find that one piece that you just can't pass up - and with this outfit, it's a double threat. The top and jeans are both from the talented creators behind Auxiliary and I just had to snag them!
The top is cute in both style and texturing, great attention to detail and great fit with zero modding for my shape. Available in multiple colors and/or fat packs (including solids) at Collabor88, make sure to check it out!
The jeans, available at TDR Fusion, are addicting. o.o I love the texturing, including the side panel with leopard print (my favorite part!), the black belt that was requested by customers (I love store owners that actually listen to their customers, don't you?) and the skull graphic was a very welcome addition to an older classic. Love love love them!
The skin, a new item from the designers over at Belleza, is just yummy! Beautiful skin tones, wonderful shading/highlighting where it counts, the red brow option (yesssss) and as always the attention paid to features on the face. Many a skin is ruined by bad shading, highlighting or makeup, so this is one of the first things I check when skin shopping, keeping in mind that every shape doesn't fit every skin. Belleza is happily one of the very few I have come to trust in that aspect, I have to mod my facial features very little to match my previous skin facial structure as compared to some of the other stores. Love it!
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava **new**
Hair: Truth - Devina (Blaze) **new**
Top: [AUX] - Vintage tube top (Leo / bronze)**C88**
Jeans: [AUX] - Belted Flairs (Leopard skull)**TDR**
Necklace: Amorous - Fallen Midnight
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails
Piercing: .Pekka. - Forces


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll