.Lounging around.

Hello again, my favorite bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a darling little outfit today, just perfect for lounging around at home - pure comfort! I do hope you enjoy!
The top, a newer addition to the impressive line over at ColdLogic, is simply beautiful. I love the soft appearance of it, great texturing, great fit, zero modding for my shape, and I'm LOVING the off shoulder styling of it. Easily dressed up or down, a wonderful multipurpose sweater.
The leggings, yet another addition to the line over at ColdLogic as well, are AMAZING. I've never had an issue letting you guys know that ColdLogic is one of my favorite stores, and this is why - Great styles, original designs, beautiful textures, and above all else - THEY FIT. They're natural, there's none of the usual mesh issues found with ColdLogic pants - such as the big gap on the stomach, the gap between the legs, or the random modding that you have to do with some other mesh pants. ZERO. Got me? Amazing! You put them on, and they hug your curves and look great, end of story - and these pants/leggings are no exception. Great fit, zero modding, beautiful textures, subtle shading where it counts, and they even come with multiple cuff options. LOVE THEM!
On to the fashion!
What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Laurie (blaze) **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (blue)
Eyeliner: Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.3
Necklace: Mg - Erzulie's love charm
Earrings: [Mandala] - Ohoshisama earrings (gold)   **NEW**
Piercing: .Pekka. - Zassy Piercing (Gold)
Nails: Mstyle - Perfect Long Nails (French)
Top: ColdLogic - Yapple (blush)
Leggings: ColdLogic - Chea (pink)
Feet: N-core - Barefeet (mesh)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll