.Colorful and cute.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back, after a short break due to my computer being on the fritz (that's putting it nicely) so I'm back and ready to go! Woo \o/
This post has been sitting in my flickr for a few days unfortunately, not much I could do when my computer decided I didn't have an OS to load. =/ But better late than never, so here we go. Please keep in mind that if the event listed for items is currently down, that most stores put their items up for sale in store after the event end, so as always, I link both the store and the event for items. <3
This adorable little dress is another amazing creation from the talented designers behind [Cynful], and I just couldn't resist! :D I love the high waisted skirt with a shirt ensemble, it's both casual and dressy. Great texturing, great fit, little modding for my shape, subtle shading and wrinkles and folds in all the right places. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Hair: [E] - Conclusion (red10) **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer contacts (honey) **The Arcade** (dec)
Dress: [Cynful] - Opportunity Combi Dress (petroil) **NEW** **TDR** (dec)
Stockings: Insolence - Mary Cream Garters / Classic Light nude seamed stockings
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails v2 (Menthols vs regular)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me Glamorous high heels (ElectricBlue)
Teeth: [ PXL ] - Open Mouth Pro
Piercing: Pekka - Blind
Purse: MG - Madame Midnight Purse **C88** (dec)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll