.Waiting for you.

Hello again, my favorite little blog stalkers! I'm back and have brought you another sexified look, mix and match, I do hope you enjoy.
The top, a wonderful little item from {Dollle}, is RAWR.  I threw this on one night while waiting for my bf to get on for movie night and I just love it! Comfortable, baggy, off shoulder... this is just a downright sexy outfit.  Great attention to detail, zero modding to fit, subtle shading and wrinkles and folds in all the right places, love it!
The hair, a new item from the talented designers behind Truth Hair, is exactly what you'd expect from a long standing and well reputed store such as Truth. Love the textures, fit, overall style of the cut, the fades are to die for, and as always a MUST.HAVE. Love it!
On to the fashion!

What I'm Wearing:
Hair: Truth - Devina (blaze)
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (blue)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Forces
Tie: [Mandala] - Smexy Tie Necklace (okinawa blue)
Top: {dollle} - Striped Boyfriend Shirt (blue)
Stockings: *T Whore* - Lace Stocking (white)
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - Me glamorous high heels (Baby blue)
Nails: Izzie's - Long French Nails


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll