.Radiance.

Hello again, my darlings! I'm back and have brought you yet another fabulous outfit today, courtesy of Maitreya and Truth Hair! I do hope you enjoy.
The dress, a beautiful item from Maitreya, is just pure class. Lovely textures, just enough sparkle here and there without being overbearing, lovely ruffle along the side seam, and I'm loving the cross shoulder cut, shows just enough skin without detracting from the dress itself. Deffinetly something I could picture myself wearing to a charity dinner, a night out dancing with your loved one or just a high class party dress. Love it!
The hair, a new item from the master designer behind Truth Hair, is gorgeous! I love the styling, a beautiful side twist, and of course the faded textures are always a plus.  I went with the blonde to pink fade, known as "Barbie" and I love it! New item, fresh out today. Check it out. <3
On to the fashion!

What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava
Hair: Truth - Ursula (barbie) **NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer contacts (honey)
Dress: Maitreya - Frenzy party dress (dark/silver)
Shoes: Redgrave - Celina
Necklace/earrings: Amorous - Suki
Bangles: Amorous - Bangled (1)
Nails: Mstyle - Long Nails V2 (Night in moscow)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll