.Strut.

Hello again, my favorite little bloggerites! I'm back and have brought you a sexy new number courtesy of The Boobies Show, I do hope you enjoy.
The thing I like best about these events is although they do cater to those of us that wear the breast add-ons, they don't forget about those of us that don't. Most of these outfits at these events are made for normal shapes, and as an added bonus - contain or offer separate, an additional hud to make our chest endowments match to the outfit itself, rather than having the appearance of them falling out of our shirt/dress.
Take this sexy little number from Blah! for example, it offers an applier for the breast add ons, but as you can see - I'm not wearing mine. I have my everyday shape on and this gorgeous little dress is still an instant favorite. So before those of you that don't wear the tangos dismiss these events, think again!
This beautiful little dress is available at The Boobies Show, and the talented creators behind Blah! have done it again! They never fail to impress, and this dress is worth every penny spent. I love the fact that it's a skin tight (non mesh) mini-dress, great attention to detail, and a lace mid drift with a low cut scooped neck. Love it!
The hair, a new item from the master creator behind Truth Hair, is gorgeous! I do believe I've found a new favorite, and the fade is to die for. Lovely little curl by the ear, long in style with beautiful texturing and attention to detail. This is exactly what keeps me going back to Truth, you'd think that after years of making hair and hairstyles in prim, flexi, mesh, etc... that one would run out of things to do! Thank heavens I'm wrong on that account, I'm seriously addicted to that store. :o
On to the fashion!


What I'm wearing:
Skin: Belleza - Ava **NEW**
Hair: Truth -  Brianna (blaze)**NEW**
Eyes: .ID. - Glimmer Contacts (blue)
Piercing: .Pekka. - Smack
Nails: Mstyle - Moon Nails (black/gold)
Necklace/Bracelets: MiWardrobe -  The Famous Secret **Limited Bazaar**
Shoes: Ten10 - Megas Boots (Black)
Dress: Blah - My Mini Lace Dress (black) **The Boobies Show**
Purse: Glam Affair -Petra Rivet Bag (Black) **NEW**



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll